Enabling your device for Samsung Pay
To add your Chelsea Groton Debit card to your Device:
- Open the “Samsung Pay” app on your device.
- Select the Pay icon at the bottom of the screen. Then tap the blue plus symbol in the middle of the screen.
- Select “Add credit/debit card”.
- Accept the Terms of Service by tapping “Agree to all” at the bottom of the screen.
- Hold your Chelsea Groton debit card in front of your device’s camera so the entire front image of the card, including the card number, is visible within the frame. Ensure your camera is enabled to use the Samsung Pay app. Once your card is scanned, you will be prompted to verify the scanned information and enter the CVV code from the back of your card. Alternatively, you may click Enter Card Details Manually to type in the necessary information.
- Once entered, you will receive a one-time pass code via text message that will need to be entered into Samsung Pay. If you need further assistance, please call Chelsea Groton at 860-448-4200.
- Once activated, your card will appear in your Samsung Pay wallet app.
Click to view or download these instructions with example images.
Subject to change without notice based on device manufacture software updates.
Samsung Pay and the Samsung logo are trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.