Make those plans for the future a reality.
Whether saving for a rainy day, retirement or a milestone event, now’s the time to get started on a better tomorrow with our savings solutions.
Let’s work together to find the savings plan that's right for you.
Statement Savings - flexible solutions for both short and longer term goals:
- Easy access to your money online, in-person, over the phone or at the ATM
- $25 minimum to open
- Tiered interest rates
Money Market* Account – save money, earn interest and write checks:
Certificates of Deposit – Competitive rates and flexible terms for longer term goals:
- Rates typically higher than a savings account
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Penalties may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Terms range from 3 to 60 months
Retirement Accounts – Choose from Traditional, Roth and Educational IRA’s, Self-employed Plans (SEPs) and more:
- Fixed terms available, certain restrictions may apply to variable rate options
- Account contribution minimums and maximums vary on plan type
- Interest earned may be tax-deferred, consult a tax advisor
Health Savings Accounts – A triple tax-advantaged savings and spending account:
- Helps build your health savings faster – for your future or today’s qualified healthcare expenses
- Consult your tax advisor
Ready to get started?
Open an account today.
*Federal regulation limits certain types of withdrawals and transfers out of your account to a maximum combined total of six (6) per month or monthly statement period. Excessive withdrawals may result in account closure or change of account type. Checks written per month in excess of three (3) will be subject to a fee; please refer to the Schedule of Charges.