Today we’d like you to meet Sara Lundy! The Bank’s reinvestment in the community is especially important to Sara, who supports local non-profits in her personal life as well as in her role at Chelsea Groton.
1. What is your current role and department?
Compliance Administrator for the Risk Management Department
2. How long have you worked at Chelsea Groton Bank?
3. What do you love most about working at Chelsea Groton Bank?
I love that I work for an organization that values education and professional development. It makes me feel valued and confident that I can grow here.
4. What are you most proud of in your work at Chelsea?
My participation with the Bank’s community investment work has shown me that we don’t just focus on the bottom line…we truly care for our neighbors. That makes me very proud to work for Chelsea Groton.
5. Tell us a little bit about your life outside of work.
Right now I’m in renovation mode. I’ve begun to paint my house, room by room, and have caught the interior design bug.
6. What types of volunteer activities do you enjoy?
My favorite volunteerism activities are those that allow me to interact with the people benefiting from my action, such as at the United Way Mobile Food Pantries. I like donating my time to hyper-local organizations.
7. Share about a favorite personal or family tradition.
I suppose you could say my family’s biggest tradition is going to the beach together. During the summer, you can often find me under an umbrella with my grandmother, mother, and aunts.
8. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Dogs! Particularly my two black lab mixes, Olive and Oster.
9. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
Greece is first on my travel list.