Today we’d like you to meet June Holaday! June is a traveling fanatic, an active community member, and an incredible representation of the Chelsea Groton spirit.
1. What is your current role and department? How long have you worked at Chelsea Groton Bank?
I’m the Assistant to the President & Chelsea Groton Foundation Secretary. I’ve been at CGB for 4 and a half years.
2. What do you love most about working at Chelsea Groton Bank?
In addition to my amazing Administrative team, I’m motivated by the Bank’s ongoing commitment in partnership for the long-term growth of our community.
3. What are you most proud of in your work at Chelsea?
I am most proud to be a part of the team that in 2020, at the height of the COVID pandemic, was able to provide more than $1,000,000 to non-profit organizations in our communities.
4. Tell us a little bit about your life outside of work.
I am a Jersey Girl who has been in Rhode Island for over 30 years. I spend my free time travelling (pre-COVID) with my husband and have been on nearly 30 cruises.
5. What types of volunteer activities do you enjoy?
I am a volunteer reader for CRIS radio (for the sight impaired) and I fundraise for the Polycystic Kidney Disease Foundation (a disease that afflicts my husband).
6. Help us celebrate your uniqueness by sharing a little something special about you.
My husband and I love food and love to travel. We often build trip itineraries around specific foods and restaurants.
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats? Tea or Coffee?
Dogs for sure. Coffee: hot black, tea: iced with lemon.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
I’ve never been down under – Australia & New Zealand… Africa too!
Connect with June Holaday!