Apply for Sponsorships
In 2021, Chelsea Groton Bank and the Foundation gave over $600,000 in numerous grants, gifts, scholarships and sponsorships to support local organizations in the areas of animal welfare, arts and culture, economic development, education, environment, health and human services, housing, and youth recreation and activities.
- All applications must be submitted through our online application. Please submit your application at least 6 weeks prior to the deadline for review.
- An account is no longer needed to access the application. To start the application, enter your organization’s tax ID number.
- Once you start the application, you will not be able to save and return to it. You must complete the whole application and submit it for it to be completed. Required items needed to complete the application:
- Tax ID Number
- 501 © 3 Letter
- Most recent 990 Form
- List of Board of Directors
- All submitted materials become the property of Chelsea Groton Bank and will be held in strict confidence.
The Sponsorship Application is available here.
To help you submit a comprehensive package, we’ve compiled a list of frequently asked questions. Funds requested should benefit individuals and families in our community; organizations must be a certified 501©3 organization and in good standing.
To apply for a grant from the Chelsea Groton Foundation, visit our Chelsea Groton Foundation page.