As your business grows, your savings should too.
Let’s pick the best savings account for how your business or organization transacts today, and supports your savings goals for the long-term growth of your business.
Wondering which savings account is right for your business? Compare our business savings products.
- Business Savings – Looking to earn interest and have overdraft protection from your business checking account? Our business savings account may be right for you.
- Business Money Markets – If you want a high interest savings option that you can access in a pinch, our business MMAs are able to be drawn from any time your business is in need of funds.
- Sweep Accounts – Trying to increase returns, reduce interest expenses, prevent overdrafts and manage finances more efficiently? Choose from our Business Line of Credit Sweep, Investment Sweep, or Zero Balance Accounts to automatically transfer funds between accounts at the end of the business day.
- ICS® – Insured Cash Sweep® service – Access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on funds placed into demand deposit accounts.
- Business Certificates of Deposit – We offer competitive rates and flexible terms for long term goals.
- Health Savings Accounts – Ask us about a triple tax-advantaged savings and spending account for today’s qualified healthcare expenses. Be sure to consult with your tax advisor.
- CDARS - the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® – Looking for the most convenient way to access FDIC insurance on multi-million-dollar CD deposits? Consider CDARS.
View our deposit rates.
To learn more about which account could be right for you, call our business banking team at 860-448-4295, or stop by your local branch.
**Consult your tax advisor.